Select language
Balance replenishment ALIEBAY

REGISTER PARTICIPANTS The Higher & Better Blueprint

Discussion in 'Yoga' started by Emma McNeill, Aug 20, 2020.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
11.00 USD
Participants:
0 of 5
Organizer:
Emma McNeill
  1. Emma McNeill

Emma McNeill Moderator
    Staff Member Organizer

Threads:
    Video Channel:
    Ireland
    #Yoga Interior Design Your Life!

1396184_5543.jpg

What you'll learn
    • Articulate clearly what brings joy to your life, identify the behaviors that get in your way, and ultimately achieve what you've been longing for!
    • You will develop a routine of self-care that keeps you energized and ready to take on the World.
    • You will learn what it means to harness will power for success.
    • You will be able to weather life's unpredictability and set realistic expectations for yourself that keep you moving forward.
    Requirements
    • You need to be able to view videos on Udemy per their guidelines (e.g - stream video through your web browser).
    • In order to get the most out of this course, be ready to commit to yourself and follow through on the steps. I will provide a companion guide for the exercises which requires a printer to produce a copy.
    • Have a notebook ready for the journal exercises.
    Description

In this course, we will explore a practical, global, multidimensional approach to achieving success in many different areas of your life. Here's how -
    The approach is multidimensional because we are combining ancient and modern yoga, psychology, neuroscience, and the best of modern day wellness techniques, fusing them together to formulate the ultimate plan for success.
    In over 20 years of teaching, I have helped hundreds of students achieve their dreams and define their purpose.
    The Higher and Better Blueprint is the key to achieving success. It works because this course will teach you to look at yourself in the present. What's happening now? How do you bring the best of you in any given situation? How do you do that in a way that fosters your highest and best self?
    This program offers you a step-by-step methodology, that has been proven by hundreds of my students to really work, to bring you a more fulfilled life. One that is less exhausting, one that is less distracted, one that is really more positive and purposeful.
    It is my life's mission to share this knowledge and techniques with you.
    Let's get started!