Select language
Balance replenishment ALIEBAY

REGISTER PARTICIPANTS Pre- Habilitation

Discussion in 'Fitness' started by James Goldman, Aug 22, 2020.

Tags:
Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
11.00 USD
Participants:
0 of 5
Organizer:
James Goldman
  1. James Goldman

James Goldman Moderator
    Staff Member Organizer

Threads:
    USA
    #fitness Preventing rehab of common musculoskeletal conditions.

2590116_c983_2.jpg

What you'll learn
    • You will learn why traditional static stretching does nothing for your flexibility and why leading experts use myofascial release techniques for muscle and joint health. If you have 5 mins per day, I can show you myofascial techniques that will drastically improve your flexibility and quality of motion, without losing strength. You get over 16 lessons delivered over 4 weeks. You will gain detailed insight into the correct way to release chronically tight muscles, stretch and mobilise with correct form and stabilise joints for optimal muscles function. Over 4 weeks you will gain the insight into all of my favorite tried and tested techniques and how to apply them.
    • Myofascial full body flexibility routines
    • How to release trigger points using myofascial tools
    • How to gain flexibility and keep strength
    • How to self treat common musculoskeletal issues.
    Requirements
    • no prerequisites
    Description

You will learn why traditional static stretching does nothing for your flexibility and why leading experts use myofascial release techniques for muscle and joint health.
    If you have 5 mins per day, I can show you myofascial techniques that will drastically improve your flexibility and quality of motion, without losing strength.

You get over 16 lessons delivered over 4 weeks.
    You will gain detailed insight into the correct way to release chronically tight muscles, stretch and mobilise with correct form and stabilise joints for optimal muscles function.
    Over 4 weeks you will gain the insight into all of my favorite tried and tested techniques and how to apply them.