Select language
Balance replenishment ALIEBAY

REGISTER PARTICIPANTS Invest In The Stock Market Like Warren Buffett

Discussion in 'Forex Video training courses' started by James Goldman, Aug 7, 2020.

Tags:
Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
25.00 USD
Participants:
0 of 10
Organizer:
James Goldman
  1. James Goldman

James Goldman Moderator
    Staff Member Organizer

Threads:
    USA
    Fundamental analysis in the stock market

3199178_b5e2_2.jpg

What you'll learn
    • How to invest like Warren Buffett with fundamental analysis
    Requirements
    • None
    Description

The fundamental analysis makes it possible to select shares abandoned by the market when they have excellent potential, which allows the investor to benefit from compound interest.
    In contrast to trading, which is speculative, or investment in growth, the fundamental analysis is based on concrete facts in order to be able to keep its investments in the very long term, what Warren Buffett did throughout his life in order to grow his fortune exponentially.
    So you will learn in this training a new way of looking at the stock market and approaching the financial markets, understanding how to recognize a healthy company with good prospects for the future.
    All this to know the exact price at which you must buy your shares to never again rely on chance!
    This training is my French training that I translated into English for you, my English is not perfect because i'm French so excuse my French accent, beautiful day to you I wish you the best!