Select language
Balance replenishment ALIEBAY

REGISTER PARTICIPANTS Indicator Stirmatthew Trading System Mt4

Discussion in 'Technical Indicators MetaTrader 4' started by James Goldman, Nov 1, 2020.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
299.00 USD
Participants:
0 of 7
Organizer:
James Goldman
  1. James Goldman

James Goldman Moderator
    Staff Member Organizer

Threads:
    USA
    Stirmatthew Trading System

#stirmatthewtradingsystem

stirmatthew-trading-system-logo-200x200-4347.png

This is simple profitable system I have been using to trade for over 10 years.

You do not need many indicators on your charts to be successful as a trader. Just find the right strategy that has been proven over time and stick to it.
    You are not only buying trading system when you buy my product but also mentorship. You will become one of the members of my close trading group on Telegram where you will learn how to manage your trading career and become a discipline trader who makes consistent profit from the market.
    This is a TREND TRADING SYSTEM and very profitable.
    Note: You do not need to adjust anything. Just attach the single indicator to your chart and start taking trade

Currency Pair – All and can be use to trade any instrument on MT4

Time Frame – Any time frame is fine but I will advise M15 upward for stability

Broker – Any broker that offer MT4

HOW TO TRADE

There are no complicated rules to follow

STEP 1: TRADE SETUP

The signal Arrow will determine the direction of the trend to trade at a given time UP or DOWN and display a comment to that effect on the left top corner of your chart with a SOUND

STEP 2: PLACING THE TRADE

It is better to use pending order with this system. This is give you actual price and let market come to you instead of you chasing it and losing your capital
    Buy Stop order on EUR/USD
    If the high of the Signal Candle that closes above the channel (the two GREEN LINES) is 1.12625. You will add 2 to 3 pips to the high for safety reason and your entry price should be as below
    Entry @ 1.12655

Sell Stop order on USDCHF
    If the low of the Signal Candle that closes below the channel (the two RED LINES) is 0.91559. You will minus 2 to 3 pips from the low price for safety reason and your entry price should be as below
    Entry @ 0.91529

STEP 3: EXIT RULES
    TAKE PROFIT
    - This should be set different on each currency and time frame (I mostly trade on M30 chart and my TP on GBPUSD is from 50 pips upward)
    STOP LOSS - Use the previous low as SL when Buying and previous High when Selling.
    Second way to exit is when price is closed inside the channel (the two lines) or when the opposing signal occurs.

Every trade will not go well for reasons beyond traders’ control. Therefore, always use Stop Loss to save your capital and wait for another opportunity to trade

stirmatthew-trading-system-screen-3217.png stirmatthew-trading-system-screen-5191.png stirmatthew-trading-system-screen-5987.png stirmatthew-trading-system-screen-9608.png