Select language
Balance replenishment ALIEBAY

REGISTER PARTICIPANTS Geeforex - Technical Analysis Forex Trading

Discussion in 'Forex Video training courses' started by James Goldman, Aug 7, 2020.

Tags:
Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
157.00 USD
Participants:
0 of 20
Organizer:
James Goldman
  1. James Goldman

James Goldman Moderator
    Staff Member Organizer

Threads:
    USA
    A complete guide from the absolute basics to learning a working forex strategy, and everything in between!

2327156_4c2c_6.jpg

Requirements
    • Be willing to think outside of the box
    • Basic Windows 10 literacy (download and install free software)
    Description

This course is created with the main goal of teaching people to become self-sufficient traders. While it is great to be able to use third party sites and signals, it is pointless if you don't know enough to be able to make proper trading decisions.
    By taking you from the very basics which even a lot of experience traders sometimes overlook, you get a solid foundation to start building on. The focus of this course is to teach you a trading strategy I have used for nearly 15 years, and make sure that you have at least enough knowledge of other aspects of Forex trading to avoid some of the most common mistakes that new traders make.
    My first Forex course I created nearly ten years ago before Udemy was even a thing! Since then I have hosted seminars, created courses for myself, worked for some of the largest brokers on the continent and have had hundreds of private students. This course is based on feedback I have received over the years and is the new foundation of all my online learning.