Select language
Balance replenishment ALIEBAY

REGISTER PARTICIPANTS Expert Tripleh Mt4

Discussion in 'Forex Market MQL5' started by James Goldman, Sep 2, 2020.

Tags:
Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
3388.00 USD
Participants:
0 of 5
Organizer:
Hadi Shahh
  1. James Goldman

James Goldman Moderator
    Staff Member Organizer

Threads:
    USA
    #tripleh

tripleh-logo-200x200-1678.png

Please double confirm the telegram id (Recently many scammers fake my telegram , I only sell my product on mql market)
    Telegram Channel : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login My Original Telegram : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    My another Best Product recommended with Live Result :

Before you buy all of my product please be aware of the risks involved: 1) Please do not over believe in backtesting result . No one can 100% predict the future . 2) I do not use any .set file , Because I believe that the best strategy should be not disclosed to public but can still serve us . 3) Sometimes a confliction of market can cause the account a short period of Drawdown , Please get ready for it and wait for profit . 4) Triple H are dependent on good brokerage conditions, like low spread and slippage.

-----------------------------------------
    Concept of TripleH was created in 2017-2018 , the target is to scalping with a trend from 0.01 ( min lot )lot to 200( max lot) but seems not that success at that moment on real account .
    In 2020 , as my developing experience more mature , I added some new concept and function into TripleH . Result changed and it works . So I launch it with confidence to let it serve all of your trading .

Features :
    - Dynamic Invisible Trailing TP
    - To catch a real trend and breakthrough with scalping
    - Auto Time period detector to control a Scalping
    - Special Spread and Slippage Monitor systems and Jumping Spread prevention Systems (Upgraded new function)
    - Not much parameter to set , it's easy to use

Parameters :
    • - Lotsize / Which you can invest how many percentage of your account equity to trade . pm Me for your exactly the ratio after purchasing

Target :
    • From 0.01 lot to 200 Lot
    • Profit Factor over 300 USD and Expected payoff over 4000 USD

Best Setting you need :
    • suggest capital >500 USD (Always from small to big) // 1000USD with 0.1 lotsize . Users can control the risk by yourself.
    • ECN broker with low spread and famous brokers get more volume to avoid huge slippage
    • Only work on XAUUSD / GBPUSD / GBPJPY / EURUSD at the moment
    • VPS is preferred
    Pair to run : (Keep adding new pair to trade)
    • XAUUSD GBPUSD GBPJPY EURUSD
    • M30 to run
    Important Upgrade
    - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tripleh-screen-4977.png tripleh-screen-2673.png tripleh-screen-9385.png tripleh-screen-2776.jpg tripleh-screen-5486.jpg