Welcome to Our Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Feel free to register today. You will get the opportunity to participate in themes and joint purchases of products at the lowest prices. You have a great opportunity to buy products together with other members in the best international online service AliEbay. The more participants in the topic, the lower the cost of the joint purchase fee. In the Resources category, you can immediately buy a product at a low price. Register today! The words Joint purchases are translated differently in different countries. Here is the translation of these words: Compras conjuntas, Ortak alımlar, Gemeinsame Einkäufe, Achats en commun, Совместные покупки, 聯合外匯購買, مشتريات الفوركس المشتركة, Acquisti congiunti, 共同外国為替購入. There are a lot of the best and almost free products in the following categories: Forex, Binary Options, Vps, Cryptocurrency, Business, Marketing, Sports, Health, Music and other categories. After registration, you will be sent an email to confirm registration. Perhaps the email will end up in a spam box, please check and confirm registration.

RECRUITMENT OF PARTICIPANTS Expert Safe Robot Mt4

Discussion in 'Forex Market MQL5' started by James Goldman, Sep 6, 2020.

Tags:
Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
149.00 USD
Participants:
1 of 5
Organizer:
James Goldman
  1. James Goldman

James Goldman Moderator
    Staff Member Organizer

Threads:
    USA
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

safe-robot-logo-200x200-5982.png

"Safe Robot V1.5" is safe and one of the best full automatic expert advisor for meta trader.

How Safe Robot decide about entries ?

Safe Robot calculate some parameters according to price movement and also indicators to find out best entry points.

List Of Entry Rules :

• Movement velocity and market direction
    • Moving average 100 slop and direction
    • Default rsi status
    • Atr level
    Safe Robot Can use as Scalper Expert Advisor or trend hunter, it will be relate to input settings. Default setting have adjusted for scalp mode.

If all conditions are OK , EA will open buy(long) or sell(short) position with tied take profit, normally 2 times grater than spread.

Note1 : This EA try to exit and close position in profit as soon as possible, Safe Robot don't like to stay in long time positions. so
    we used tied take profit.

Note2 : If Market doesn't hit our tied take profit and go against our position , we must wait for next entry , next entry help this
    position to close all in profit.

Note3 : Its safe, why ? because in most bad case, we defined specific risk% , by default is 20% of account balance.

Note4 : Smart trailing method designed in this version, this version move stop loss by moving average 21. when we need trailing.

Note5 : It can work on all pairs, all time frames, but i find out H1 and default setting is the best.

Input description

Important Input Parameters and their tasks :

Stop Loss = 0 : Stop Loss(0 means disable)
    Take Profit = 30 : Take Profit(0 means
    disable)

Magic Number 123 : Magic Number
    Lot Method = RiskMode : You can choose Fix Lot or Risk Mode
    Fix
    Lot Size = 0.1 : Fix Lot Size Amount, if you are using Fix Lot Method

Risk Percent in 10pip = 0.1 : This is Risk % in 10 pip, just work in Risk Mode (Lot Method)
    Close Profit = 0.01 :
    Each Trade or set of trades in one direction will close by 0.01% of account balance profit(tied exit point)

Close Loss Percent = 20 : This is Total Risk, If EA trades loss exceed this % of account balance, EA will close all trades automatically

Equity Connector % = 4 : By This parameter we can jump to next balance level, EA will close all trades automatically when equity will increased 4%.

Trail Mode = MATrail : Its smart trailing , you can choose method, it can work according to candles (high/Low) or
    moving 21

Graphic Setting

In graphic setting you can adjust, panel horizontal/vertical position and size, font color, and background color, settings are clear in
    this section

My Vision :

Always i am thinking to improve safe robot, I am going to make safe trading system and help all traders , they must play safe, i know some traders had
    bad times when they saw their accounts balance equal 0, ALL OF US KNOW THAT : CALL MARGIN IS THE END OF ANY NOT SAFE AND SYSTEMATIC TRADING
    STRATEGY.

I hope can make best and safest Forex trading system in the world. Please support me in this way by rent or buy my product.

safe-robot-screen-7020.png safe-robot-screen-3043.png safe-robot-screen-1080.jpg