Welcome to Our Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Feel free to register today. You will get the opportunity to participate in themes and joint purchases of products at the lowest prices. You have a great opportunity to buy products together with other members in the best international online service AliEbay. The more participants in the topic, the lower the cost of the joint purchase fee. In the Resources category, you can immediately buy a product at a low price. Register today! The words Joint purchases are translated differently in different countries. Here is the translation of these words: Compras conjuntas, Ortak alımlar, Gemeinsame Einkäufe, Achats en commun, Совместные покупки, 聯合外匯購買, مشتريات الفوركس المشتركة, Acquisti congiunti, 共同外国為替購入. There are a lot of the best and almost free products in the following categories: Forex, Binary Options, Vps, Cryptocurrency, Business, Marketing, Sports, Health, Music and other categories. After registration, you will be sent an email to confirm registration. Perhaps the email will end up in a spam box, please check and confirm registration.

RECRUITMENT OF PARTICIPANTS Expert Friday Monday Mt5

Discussion in 'Trading Robots Expert Advisors MetaTrader 5' started by Hadi Shah, Nov 4, 2020.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
380.00 USD
Participants:
0 of 5
Organizer:
Hadi Shah
  1. Hadi Shah

Hadi Shah Moderator
    Staff Member Organizer

Threads:
    Video Channel:
    Tunisia
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This EA trades a weekly gap, opening trades on the Friday before the market close and closing trades on Monday morning.

I have been using this strategy for a long time with my "Breakthrough Strategy" EA. I intentionally did not over-optimize the sets for "Breakthrough Strategy", as they have been showing good results for a long time on a real account:
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login .

friday-monday-mt5-1.png

Therefore, as an alternative or addition to the "Breakthrough Strategy" I created this Expert Advisor "Friday Monday", which has undergone high-quality optimization in the MT5 Strategy Tester over the last 4 years.

The sets are already built into the EA, so you just need to attach the EA to the chart of a currency pair of any timeframe (the result will be the same, the EA itself takes the required timeframes). Or to quickly set up all the charts with an expert, use the profile from comment #8.

Let's see which sets perform better (old for "Breakthrough Strategy" or new for "Friday Monday"). I will combine them on one account to average the result and get more transactions in total. The "Breakthrough Strategy" and "Friday Monday" Expert Advisors are configured to see each other's trades and thus not open a trade if another Expert Advisor has already opened a trade on this currency pair *. This will protect the account from an excessive number of transactions.

* Sometimes, trades from both experts on the same pair will still be opened, when the opening of trades is too close in time, which does not allow determining a trade in the market in a timely manner. But this will rarely happen.

There is also a limit on the total number of transactions for all pairs of all experts. I set this number to 27 since 26 currency pairs are used (for EURUSD I have set 2 open trades).

On this trading account I use both "Friday Monday", "Breakthrough Strategy" and "FrankoScalp" ("Modern" sets):
    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login .

friday-monday-mt5-2.png

All these strategies do not contain grid and martingale elements.

friday-monday-mt5-screen-3328.jpg