Select language
Balance replenishment ALIEBAY

REGISTER PARTICIPANTS Expert Advisor Megastorm V.10.9

Discussion in 'Forex experts advisors robots MT4' started by James Goldman, Aug 5, 2020.

Stage:
Recruitment of participants
Price:
219.00 USD
Participants:
0 of 25
Organizer:
James Goldman
  1. James Goldman

James Goldman Moderator
    Staff Member Organizer

Threads:
    USA
    #MegastormV10
    Expert advisor Megastorm V.10.9

Portfolio of expert advisors for trading at Forex market with Metatrader 4 (14 currency pairs, 28 forex robots). Down to the page you'll find how it work.

Financial independence, profit stability with special trading Portfolio of robots at Forex market.

ki48vzExx6.jpeg

What do you need for that:
    • best forex broker account: FortFS
    • PC, Laptop or VPS from ForexVPS to install software Metatrader 4 from your broker;
    • initial deposit on broker account for trading;
    • pack of expert advisors from the shop.
    • installation tutorial video

2020-08-05_20-31-44.png

Frequently asked questions:

Question: What lot and deposit should I use? What profit and drawdown will be?

W6AJQFHHXl.jpeg

Question: I don't know what is forex robots, but I know what is Metatrader? Can you help me set up robots on my personal computer?
    Answer: We can use Teamviewer software for setting up advisors on your PC. I do this for you, we need only to agree on the time of installation.

Question: What broker account can I use?
    Answer: Any account of popular broker are suitable, try to use ECN accounts with less commissions. I can suggest broker, that I'm using in my trading:
    FortFS Flex account

Question: What Virtual personal server VPS can I use?
    Answer: I can suggest the most fastest ForexVPS

Question: What strategy is using that robots?
    Answer: Advisors use technical indicators and self corellation system. Using small lots, independent trading in different directions, wide variety of currency pairs (14 pairs) allow reduce a risk in trading to minimum level.

Question: I have a problem during paying by Paypal, do you have other systems for payments?
    Answer: If you are doing payment in USD currency, try to use other currencies from country list, that using in your country and fit you geographically. Sometimes Paypal has geographical restrictions.

Also we can use one of that payment systems (Neteller, Skrill, Webmoney, Bitcoin, Bank transfer, Western Union), you need only to send me a message.

Question: How to receive files?
    Answer: It's an automatic shop, you'll receive link to your email after Paypal payment.

Question: Do you provide updates for your experts?
    Answer: Updates is coming every 3 months for free at your email automaticly.

Question: How to install expert advisors?
    Answer: Open tab File = DataFolder in your Metatrader 4. Put *.ex4 files in Experts Folder. Put indicator *.ex4 files to Indicators folder. Restart Metatrader 4. Open 2 charts with timeframe H1 for every currency. In whole portfolio it will be 28 charts. Double click on every expert advisor for every chart at the panel with experts. Only expert advisor must be installed on chart, indicators doesn't need to be installed on chart.

Question: Can I install robots in one direction, which I prefer?
    Answer: No, robots trade in both directions must be installed simultaneously.

Question: How much time I must wait for the first trades?
    Answer: In period of trading 01:00 – 23:50 first trades must appear during 1 hour.

Question: Why trades is not opened?
    Answer: Trades must appear during 1 hour, if installed all 28 robots.
    If it is not, please check the following, according screenshots:
    1. Faces with smiles in right upper corner of every chart.
    2. Check files of indicators are in needed folder.