Select language
Balance replenishment ALIEBAY

Welcome to Our Community

Want to join the rest of our members? Feel free to register today. You will get the opportunity to participate in themes and joint purchases of products at the lowest prices. You have a great opportunity to buy products together with other members in the best international online service AliEbay. The more participants in the topic, the lower the cost of the joint purchase fee. In the Resources category, you can immediately buy a product at a low price. Register today! The words Joint purchases are translated differently in different countries. Here is the translation of these words: Compras conjuntas, Ortak alımlar, Gemeinsame Einkäufe, Achats en commun, Совместные покупки, 聯合外匯購買, مشتريات الفوركس المشتركة, Acquisti congiunti, 共同外国為替購入. There are a lot of the best and almost free products in the following categories: Forex, Binary Options, Vps, Cryptocurrency, Business, Marketing, Sports, Health, Music and other categories. After registration, you will be sent an email to confirm registration. Perhaps the email will end up in a spam box, please check and confirm registration.

BEST PRICE Открываем форекс. Количественный анализ. 2020-12-17

We open forex. Quantitative analysis.

  1. Ryan Miller
    Author's site:
    https://academyfx.ru/istoriya-sikorskiy-sniper-web-1
    Price from the author USD:
    140
    Price AlieBay USD:
    3
    Note: The course is in Russian !!!

    Quantitative analysis as a market assessment method

    I am sure that every trader at least once thought about the correlation of the current market movement with a similar section in history and, based on this, try to predict the behavior of the chart. I had exactly the same thoughts.

    There are no technical difficulties in quantitative analysis. It is not so difficult to write an Expert Advisor that will compare any movements with history.

    And what and with what do we need to compare? This is the main problem. On the chart, at any given time, you can select a dozen different variants of movements. If we start to relate all of them to history, we will simply drown in an ocean of unnecessary information. This approach will not work.

    I solved the problem simply - I introduced a filter by the size of the movement. The combination of movements is not taken into account, the Volatility Limit script estimates only the distance traveled by the price.

    QuantitativeAnalysis_02_93cea.jpg

    Take a look at the markup that the Volatility Limit script executed. The chart has passed at least 100 points

    We'll talk more about the script and how to use it at the webinar on May 27 at 18:00 Moscow time. I will share not only the theory, but also show how the method works in real trading.

    Leave a request at the link below right now!

    Quantitative analysis method
    The Volatility Limit script not only makes markup, but also collects data on movements. It can save information on the directions of waves in the form of a table. It also determines the distance traveled after the turn (columns Vol. 1 and Vol. 2).

    QuantitativeAnalysis_03_7ccb1.jpg

    The script captures every significant movement of the chart

    In this example, over a year, the script has identified 81 significant movements in a given period of time. Next, we measure the last not yet completed movement. Let's say it is 110 points.

    In the table, we count the number of movements exceeding 110 points and below this threshold. In the example, 11 movements did not exceed 110 points, and 70 exceeded this value. This means that in 11 cases, after passing a distance of less than 110 points, a pullback of at least 100 points followed.

    Let's move on to mathematics. The probability of a retracement by 100+ points is 11 x 100/81 = 13.58%, the probability of continued movement is 86.42%.

    If the chart passes without a significant pullback, for example, 310 points, it turns out that only in 6 cases out of 81 the wave size turned out to be higher. The probability of a 100+ pips retracement is 92.59%.

    QuantitativeAnalysis_04_b881d.jpg

    This is how the calculation results look

    All calculations are automated and performed by an advisor. The results are displayed in the form of a table, showing the probability of a rollback of different depths - from 50 to 150 points.

    How to use quantitative analysis in trading
    This technique is not a stand alone strategy. Rather a powerful filter for finding entry points.

    Using the table, you can track the probability of a rollback to a given depth for a given currency pair.

    QuantitativeAnalysis_05_84ee6.png

    USDCAD is likely to retrace by at least 50 points

    You can click on USDCAD and the button 50 (first column) will open the chart of the desired currency pair. The last wave is automatically built on it, the levels with the probability of a rollback from them are indicated, the position of the take profit is also displayed.

    Screenshot_6_59d51.jpg

    The zone can be used to search for entry points based on statistics rather than on your own guesses. For example, after completing 100 transactions according to the pattern in this particular zone, we can close from 84 to 88 transactions in plus. It turns out to be a very good win rate.

    Quantitative trading results
    I already use this technique in trading and for clarity, I will give several of my deals. For WTI crude oil, we managed to enter at the very bottom with a very narrow stop of 43 points. The stop to take ratio is about 1:30. The probability of a reversal at this time was estimated at 99%.

    QuantitativeAnalysis_09_22ca7.png

    Oil deal on rebound from the level

    According to the S&P 500 index, the take-to-stop ratio was at the level of 1: 8-1: 10. The deal was concluded at the very bottom, when the calculations showed the probability of a reversal above 95%.

    QuantitativeAnalysis_10_3345c.png

    A similar picture for the S&P 500 index, buying at the very bottom

    We managed to sell at the high with a stop of 80 points, which is normal for high volatility. As a result, the profit exceeded the stop loss by 8 times. The probability of a reversal here exceeded 95%.

    QuantitativeAnalysis_11_7920f.png

    Almost all downward movement taken

    And this is how the report looks like for the last couple of months.

    QuantitativeAnalysis_08_e50f0.png

    Real account report

    Profit for 2 months was 54%. The drawdown did not exceed 3.87% at the moment, the sharp downward movement of the curve is the result of withdrawing funds from the account.

    Quantitative analysis helps to enter the market with pinpoint accuracy and brings the take-to-stop ratio to the maximum. Even closing 1-2 trades out of 10 with a profit, you will earn consistently.
Select language
Balance replenishment ALIEBAY
  • Subscribe to new topics

    Subscribe
  • International online service AliEbay

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice